Buy per event or up to 4 events at a time. Aggregate insurance up to £30,000. Option to also insure your excess.
Annual Cover with automatic 15% Discount for new customers. Options to include Road Section Cover and also Vehicle Recovery insurance.
Annual cover from £69.95. Options to include on track chassis damage and theft away from your premises.
Daily cover for up to 8 days in advance. Premiums from just £40 per day with with £500 min excess.
A "must have" cover for any competition. £70 buys you peace of mind protection of £100,000 for death or disability. Loss of income also available.
What to do in the Event of an Accident, Fire or Theft
In the event of any or incident please call Highway Claims Assist line on 0845 373 1244 24 hours a day 365 days of the year.
You will need to have your Highway policy number to hand.
Claims need to be reported within 24 hours of the incident occurring.
For existing claims enquiries the lines are open Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5.30pm. Out of hours message service available.
General Enquiries Tel: 0845 373 1240 or email email@example.com
If you are a Highway policyholder involved in an accident with a third party, our specialist claims teams are on hand to assist you both. Please direct the third party to our dedicated third party team to find out what claims services we can offer them.
THIRD PARTY CLAIMS
If you are a third party who has been involved in an incident with one of our policyholders, please contact our team on the telephone number below or contact us by email to report the details of the incident and one of our team will contact you.
Third party dedicated helpline - 0845 362 7796
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
Subject to our Policyholder accepting responsibility and there being no issues surrounding indemnity we are able to deal with your claim direct with you, saving you valuable time, worry and expense. Should the incident be unreported by our Policyholder we will make early contact with them in order to respond quickly to your enquiry.
- Utilising our own in-house specialist networks we will repair your vehicle at one our UK wide Approved Repairers - the most local one to you
- For the duration of any repair, or in the event that your own vehicle is deemed unfit to drive, we will provide you with alternative transport until such time as you are returned to your own vehicle. Using our vehicle providers means we can deliver a car to your doorstep, return your own vehicle when it is repaired and you will never be liable for any hire charges
- Our specialist claims handlers will deal directly with third parties to settle any other elements of the claim.
- Our claims operations are fully UK based and you will have a specified contact who will be looking after your claim
- Our own panel of UK solicitors are available to you should they be required for any parts of your claim
- For claims involving Private Cars in need of repair the progress of repairs can be tracked online via Highway ClaimWatch
- You will be kept informed throughout your claim by your preferred method of communication, Telephone, Email, SMS or Post.
Highway is dedicated to providing a first class claims experience for all of its customers and value the feedback we receive. Annually surveying our own policyholders provides us with confirmation that the continuous improvement we strive to achieve is making a difference to their experiences through our claims service. Contact us today to find out how we can assist with your claim before you contact your own insurer.