Personal Injury - Quotation Form
Buy Bike Sport Licence Holders Personal Injury Cover
What we cover - the basics
- Death. (up to £100,000)
- Total Disability. (up to £100,000)
- Permanent Partial Disability (Table of benefits).
- Temporary Total Disablement (Loss of Weekly Income up to £1,000 per week).
- Medical Expenses (outside of UK up to £100,000).
- For our on-line service you must be between the ages of 8 years and 64. If you are outside these ages and competing please call us.
- You need to be a resident in the United Kindom.
- Cover is for licensed motorsport competitors and track day participants engaging in events operated under permit / licence issued by any of the governing bodies (1) MSA (Motor Sport Association), (2)) ACU (Auto Cycle Union), (3) AMCA (Amateur Motor Cycle Association), (4) ATDO (Association of Track Day Organisers) or any European equivalent of these governing bodies.
- Expiry Date. All policies expire 31st December in line with competition licences.
- Accidents are covered only during the course of motorsport / track day activities.
- Any cover for illness.
- Pre-existing conditions.
- Accidents that may occur outside of your motorsport / track day activities.
- Emergency Medical and Repatriation expenses for event outside of UK (Excluding illness).
- Travel to and from events in the UK and / or Europe.
Existing User - retrieve your details